Compassionate Home Care Services
Dobson Healthcare offers every person the opportunity to stay in their own home. From highly trained registered nurses and licensed practical nurse to high-tech home health aides, you can receive the care you need 7 days a week with visits ranging from 4 hours up to 24 hours a day. Dobson Healthcare is committed to provide the highest level of care, no matter how large or small the task may b.
Non-Licensed Aide Services
You may just need a hand every now and then with housekeeping or going to your doctor appointments, while others may need daily assistance. With the help of Dobson’s Home Health Aides and Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs), you are able to maintain your daily activities. Our services allow for a variety of hours and assistance to help clients and families maintain living at home versus the need for a nursing facility.
- Alzheimer’s/Dementia Patients
- Cardiac/Pulmonary Compensated
- Veterans with Qualifying Benefits
- All ages, pediatric to geriatric
- Toileting Assistance
- Transferring Assistance (i.e. ambulatory safety, wheelchair)
- Bathing/Hygiene Assistance
- Dressing/Grooming Assistance
- Medication Assistance/Reminders
- Range of Motion Exercises (ROM) Assistance
- Light Housekeeping (i.e. vacuum, dishes)
- Meal Preparation
- Respite Services
Licensed Nursing Services
If you or your loved one requires higher level care, our Licensed Nursing Services provide a variety of caregivers.
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Cardiac/Pulmonary Disorders
- Muscular/Neurological Disorders
- Pre-or-Post Organ/Bone Marrow Transplant
- General Debility
- Feeding Tube Care
- Foley/Ostomy Care
- IV Therapy
- Management of Blood and Lab Draws
- Medication Management/Administration and Teaching
- Respite Services
- Tracheotomy Care
- Ventilator Care
- Wound Care
Whether pediatrics to geriatrics, you will be paired with nurses who are available to oversee the care 7 days a week with visits ranging from 4 hours up to 24 hours a day.
Dobson Healthcare works with the Veterans Administration (VA) provide personal care assistance to qualifying veterans allowing them to remain in their homes. Individuals who have served our country in the military and now require the regular attendance of a caregiver in their home may be eligible for a VA pension as well as additional benefits.
For our commitment to veteran recruitment, training, and retention practices, Dobson Healthcare is proud to be a home healthcare agency recognized by the Michigan Veterans Affairs Agency (MVAA) as a Veteran-Friendly Employer.