To Our Dobson Healthcare Family,
As we continue to learn more about COVID-19, the health and safety of you continues to be our most important issue at hand.
At this time, our offices and our home healthcare scheduling will continue to operate normally. If you are sick or are simply trying to distance yourself from the general public to remain healthy, please know you can always reach us 24/7 at 866-866-8984.
As a reminder, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has the following recommendations for everyone:
– Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
– If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
– Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
– Avoid close contact with people who are sick
– Put distance between yourself and other people if COVID-19 is spreading in your community.
During the coming days we will continue to monitor the situation and will continue to keep you updated on any changes that may be coming.
– Jami Dobson and Team